Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Maybe - Jay Sean
Beep Beep Oh Look Now There Goes My Phone
And Once Again Im Just Hoping Its A Text From You

It Aint Right i read your Messages Twice thrice Four Times A Night Its True
Everyday I Patiently Wait
Feeling Like A Fool But I Do Anyway
Nothing Can Feel As Sweet And As Real
As Knowing I Wasn't Waiting In Vain

And Maybe Its True (may be its true) Im caught Up On You
Maybe Theres A Chance That *you're* Stuck On Me Too
So Maybe Im wrong Its AllIn My Head
Maybe *We're Awaiting* Words We Both Hadnt Said

I'm Always Connected Online
Hooked On Facebook All The Time
Hoping You've Checked My Profile

Just can't help wondering why you play it cool but I'm hopelessly falling for you
Every night Im on the phone and I loving you and I know you that you like it girl, now dont keep it inside what's in the night. No come say what your trying to hide.

And Maybe Its True (may be its true) Im caught Up On You
Maybe Thers A Chance That You're Stuck On Me Too
So Maybe Im wrong Its All,In My Head
Maybe We're Awaiting Words We Both Hadnt Said

Like I really want you, I think I need you, Maybe I miss you, Im thinking of you

And Maybe Its True Oh (may be its true) Im caught Up On You
(Maybe Yeh)Maybe Thers A Chance That You're Stuck On Me Too
So Maybe Im wrong (Maybe yeh)Its All,In My Head (oh no)
Maybe We're Awaiting Words We Both Hadnt Said

And Maybe Its True (may be its true) Im caught Up On You
Maybe there's a chance That You're Stuck On Me Too
So Maybe Im wrong Its All,In My Head
Maybe We're Awaiting Words We Both Hadnt Said
this is for you:D
i dreamt of something so omfg, and i only can remember bits and pieces of it.

IT'S CAMPING AT EAST COAST PARK, and there's iman and andrew.
but the east coast park behind the bbq pit looks like the girl's tentage area and the boy's tentage area, that bridge. and then there's rebekah and sanjeev,but also twograce people. and then rebekah was doing this forfeit, which she had to change her top and bra into something else infront of everyone. GOSH,dont think i am a pervert ok. but her bra was red in colour,RAWR. then some fg girls pon that camp, and then when we reached school, they appeared. so ccl was looking for them. and the route to our school, look like the route that i go bishan library everytime before jap lessons. so apparently our school = bishan library.

ok~ so i love camp, i love jap lessons, but i dont love red bras.
BOO!

realised that eelin tagged me for a quiz, she tagged me but she didnt. rawr
rules of da quiz:people whu had been tagged has to start with TEN random facts abt themselves, at the end of the quiz, you'll have to chose TEN people and tag them abt the quiz.

1. i bang into the pillar and mirror once.
2. i love to pick my nose.
3. i love my height and i think i am tall.
4. i want my boyfriend to be 1.78 and above.
5. i laughed like some machine gun and hide myself after doing so.
6. i like to throw my shoes around when im hyper.
7. i love cold jokes like abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
8. i have many stupid nicknames and my mum ever called me xiao ding dang.
9. i was once overweight.
10. i'm beautiful and smart, THIS IS A FACT. RAWR

im not tagging anyone, cause the people i want to tag are tagged. BOOHOO

maple screenshots:D

this is darkaimonds who is not dark anymore,she's paleaimonds!~this is pork TemptatioN feat rain,panny,eric,nick and me!~this is lovepotionly aka kamy with me on the hot hair balloon. OOPS XD

No comments: