Friday, February 20, 2009

Thanks to my angel for some weird sweet which I have not open yet. My mortal, don't worry you'll get something from me on monday whoever you are. *winks winks.

I'm in love with the some with me - sum 41 and shattered - O.A.R
And now I'm going to listen to some The Filthy Youth, with my lovely boy as the lead singer. WOOTS!

Tags Replies:
blossom- i'm not free on 13,14,15,18,20,21 during the march holidays. suck right! and don't worry the present will be big big.
ivan- i'm at some alley at NAFA:D
joey.l- present for you too! don't worry i'll keep a note. next time try squeezing yourself into a box la! HAHAHA
joey.o- wujiang loves to stay at home, MENG MENG everyday go school what! you everyday see still not enough meh.
tzeyeng- marmie! k, i'll try to give yours on your birthday!:D

No comments: