Wednesday, March 18, 2009



Thursday 120309. 
Activity with the sec1s and 2s before NPCC Annual Camp 2009. Sewed Ice Lemon Tee flag on behalf of marcus, and I'm proud of myself! Daniel was being uber bimbotic, as you can see from the above. 
Went home and packed stuffs for camp, doing reflection and mugging for geography. End up sleeping at 1am+


Friday 130309 - Sunday 150309.
It's friday the thirteenth, indeed. Flunked geography coasts test and got back my pathetic progress report. The first ever time I've ever seen an C6 and E8 in my report card, and I was depressed. Crying over split milk during lunch and after lunch, even though I knew this would be the result of not studying. Nevertheless, held back my tears just in time for camp. 
Fantastic camp and cheers to Group 1 SEVEN UP!:D Even though you guys look like you have just been fang chu lai during the hungry ghost festival, even though you guys drag your feet sometimes, even though you guys had too much to say, even though you guys did not leave me and wei yang anything to eat, thanks for being in my group. Without this wonderful group, I would not have become the Best Female Camp Group Leader. 
Also thanks to all CLs and Instructors for making this camp a successful one. Was super gan dong before during after campfire whereby the instructors really helped us a lot and not reprimanding us after.
Went dinner at Pastamania Kallang Leisure Park with xinyi,jean,daryl,marcus,ben after break camp. Bused home with jean,marcus and ben.

Photos on FACEBOOK


Monday 160309.
Went to school for the biology test on nutrients. Should not have woke up at 6am in the morning just to study for this test. Should not have felt guilty for reading Seventeen on the bus even though I had not finished revising(oops!) Sorry for not going to class outing as I was really tired and needed a nice haircut after the dirty camp.
Went to jeanette's house before hitting Shunji Matsuo at Century Square. Pardon me for being so lag and to realise that you live in a condo after 3 years of knowing you. Had our haircut and shopped around before heading home for a nice nap.


Tuesday 170309.
Went to school then to Katong Shopping Centre childcare at the 4th level for PYA. Watched as the sec2s performed and was busy snapping away at all those cute children! I bet Miss Wan and Mr So was thinking of having one of themselves, HAHA. Was acting like children together with daniel and jeanette. Bused home with daniel and jeanette after that.

Photos on FACEBOOK. 

Wednesday 180309.
Study date with blossom at marine parade library. Finished most of my amaths, my biology worksheet excluding the questions I do not know, and copied the 10 exercises of 1100 from blossom. Have not started on journals yet.
Blossom and maybe jeanette is coming to my house tomorrow to finish up our homework:D

Photos on FACEBOOK.

Eventful week and I can't wait for another week to pass.

Tags Replies:
dajie- you've just flooded my tagboard with many uncountable *.
minbin- yo di! IMY too, everytime I go maple you sure sleep or busy de. But I also rarely go in la, xD

No comments: