Even if many claims that blogger sucks, which I do sometimes. I still stick through thick and thin with it. Reason being, I am too lazy to find a new website after using blogger for I think 5years and counting.
Had my haircut today and all I can say is that the creative director of Twister by Monsoon @ Tampines One really knows how to sell his products. Firstly, the girl at the counter says that the normal stylist and the creative director's price is the same, so she gave me the creative director. Then, the creative director went on to telling me how oily my hair was and how "flat" my hair was and he encouraged me to do this hair treatment. My mother agreed and I did the hair treatment which costs $79.90 inclusive with the haircut. After which, I had to buy a redken product which allows me to keep my hair scalp clean and not oily that costs $38. Therefore, my hair went through alot today and still smells like chemicals aka salon. I guess I just need to love my hair more and give it more tender loving care.
"We laugh and laugh, and nothing can ever be sad, no one can be lost, or dead, or far away: right now we are here, and nothing can mar our perfection, or steal the joy of this perfect moment."
— Audrey Niffenegger (The Time Traveler's Wife)
Can't wait.
Going to veda's house tomorrow to do biology assignment but before that going to head to school to hand in my chinese zuoye and file. Activity on friday, inter-unit quiz competition on saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment