Introducing VPCEA15FG
Sunday, June 06, 2010
I am excited to blog and for a long time in the form of words, not pictures or videos. I am superficial, and so I judge a book by its cover...
Introducing VPCEA15FG
I dropped by Sony retail shop yesterday @ Bugis Junction and this pink lappy caught my eye instantly. I always knew that VAIO lappy are chio, but this! It's simply irresistible, especially for someone who has a soft spot for pink (bows and polka dots).
It's also quite within the budget at $1.5k. I know that VAIO may not be the most professional lappy with the best requirements, but you're paying for the looks isn't it? Totally can imagine people staring with envious looks on their faces when I carry this out.
14" wide, big enough for a video junkie like me! It is also available in white and black.

So... should I or should I not? Leave a comment! :D
Introducing VPCEA15FG
2 comments:
OMG. Just buy.
mad chio!!!! Does it come in red?
Nope, got blue and green for another similar model though.
Post a Comment