Girls Confessions
[x] I'm not easy. ( i think i am lawls)
[ ] I do wear make up ( NO? )
[x] When I walk by mirrors, I can'thelp but look. ( DURHS )
[ ] I wear toe nail polish. ( smth, not now coz i think they spoil eur nails although i realli dun have nails. DORTs )
[x] I have cried at a movie theater(being touched my the movie) ( watch tv show alreadi will cry lo )
[ ] I've purposely talked to a guy my boyfriend didn't like. (no boyfren no nid care. GEEz)
[ ] I love chocolate covered pretzels. ( way too fat )
[ ] Getting a flower makes me smile,especially for no reason.(flower no use larhs.)
[ ] I've wrecked a car.( eu want let me wreck?)
[ ] I can't put mascara on without opening my mouth.( dun put mascara ^^)
[?] I'd do (almost) anything for a special guy. (carn be sure coz dun have yet. yea)
[?] I love cuddling.(not sure lehs, see who's the person barhs. LAWLS)
[X] I think Johnny Depp is hot inPirates. ( HE IS DAM HOT onli rebekah dun appreciate)
[ ] I've gotten a detention.(veri guai de i)
[ ] I've gotten suspended(veri guai de i)
[x] I love to laugh.(obviously)
[x] I like rock.(YEA)
[x] I like rap(YEA)
[x] I like techno.(some onli barhs. not sure lehs.)
[ ] I carry a purse.(wallet no purse)
[ ] I've been called a party girl.(who will)
[ ] I did own a Spice Girls CD.(nopeeee)
[ ] I did own a Britney Spears CD.(nopeeee)
[x] Football isn't boring.(esp guys plaeing football lols)
[x] I love athletic boys(YESYESYES,TANned DE ESPECIALLY)
[ ] I love skater boys.(hmm?)
[ ] I love ghetto boys.(HUH?)
[x] I love emo boys.(yeaaa)
[?] Sweet guys are better than hotguys.(depends lurhs. KEKEKE hot guys are HOT ya know)
[ ] I've been called a tease.(???)
[x] Lip gloss is better than lipstick.(yeaa)
[ ] I can't leave the house withoutmakeup.( obviously no)
[?] I'm a bitch. Deal with it.( DUNNO SIA )
[x] I play video games, even when there are other people around. ( DURHS )
[?]My friends are the best, andthey're VERY important to me. ( hmm, dun angry if eu see this, coz i realli dunno if they are VERY important)
[x] I can be crazy.(im alwaes)
[x] I really want to be with a certain someone right now.( YEA, i want to be someone around wuzun. GGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEZ)
[ ] I smoke way too much(they're not kewl)
[ ] I have a tattoo or I want one(they're not kewl too)
[ ] I have been to more than 5 concerts( not even 1)
as eu can see im bored again found this on frenster bulletin posted by rebekah, hehs.
went to watch cinderella with rebekah. a k-horror show. ok lorhs, not too scary for mie, but rebekah sae veri scaryy. geez. the gurl veri ugly lurhs, of course derhs. lols. then we walk here walk there like siao ding dong. then keep gort gurls approach us. then i veri pissed lorhs, CAN EU FUCKING HELL RECOGNISE US?! coz gort 1 like approach us 2 times lerhs, i was like HAIX. cb la.
then when we watching the show, these few malays at the back right seats, DAM IDIOTIC. sho noisy lurhs.
then me and rebekah go here and there. we bought skool shoes, and i left $2.??, coz i bought 1 water bottle also, veri cute worhs. LOL. ^^
so so lorhs, my leg veri pain, coz dunno why. not leg la, the leg thumb. =.=!
geez, listening to xinhuey's cong taipei dao beijing. lols. veri nice marhs
carn wait fer epi 6 of hana kimi aka hua yang shao nian shao nu to come out in youtube as well as taiwan. YEAH, VERI NICE LORHS. I WANT DIE LERHS, WUZUN!
tokyo juliet seems boring, and somemore wuzun de toufa is long derhs, sho fuggly ugly. sho i didn continue to watch after the epi 1 part 1, coz it sucks. but wuzun rawks.
tata!
No comments:
Post a Comment