Tuesday, made a wasted trip to beach road with xy, j and b. Did not managed to get j's boots cause there is either no size/design, same goes for b. Went home and jogged the normal route.
Wednesday, angels&demons with xy and j. Super duper nice movie, thought it is super cheem but in the end I understood most of it! Proud of myself:D





Today, skipped the boring part. Gai gai with erjie to get her camera at suntec convention centre, some cyber and gaming fair. Sony T90 brown, if I'm not wrong! Headed over to marina square and wanted to catch a movie. However, I decided to step into 3 shops and spent almost 2 hours. Tadah! Time's up no movie, head over to dinner. Btw, there's this dress I like from topshop but there wasn't a valid reason why I should buy it, since there's no super duper special occasion. Bought a white top from zara, and erjie bought a pair of jeans and pants too. Dinner at new york new york, love their carbonara. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment