Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Jealousy is eating me up, and I hardly get so jealous over nothing in particular.

I've been going out and spending my whole day mostly out of the house these few days. Let's start with thursday when I rushed home to chiong pack my camp bag for the following day and rushed to vivocity to re-watch angels&demons with yf. Sitting at the very first row truly sucks, but that's what you get for watching such an old release movie with limited showtimes. The second time watching it was not as exciting as the first, and I was smsing away laughing my lungs out. Movie ended at 9+ and went to grabbed a bite at superdog. Bought a black top from mango for the wet activity for camp, even though it wasn't really necessary. I guess I was just finding an excuse.

Friday was a horrible day. My report slip truely sucks to the core of the earth, the worst results that I have ever gotten. I felt nothing, surprisingly. Spent my time washing the classroom scrubbing the floor, first time I was so into something in 3Integrity. Yea, I know I'm kinda not into class activities. Seeing the classroom so clean for the first ever time, I felt so accomplished. Went to kallang mac to have a good meal before heading for STC, the 3days 2nights camp.

Seriously, STC is the slackest camp that I have ever been. Can't wait for harry sir to post up photos in facebook or jeanette to send me the photos. She's mia-ing, even though I smsed her to online. xx Glad to receive a sweeeeeeeeeet package when I reached home. I wasn't over-the-moon-happy cause I am not those kind of girls that fancy flowers, but still. Spent the whole of sunday slacking and rolling around.

Monday went out with yf again to marina square to catch monsters vs aliens. Nope, we are not deprived of childhood. Had lunch at subway after not getting to eat it after break camp due to my dearest upper east siders' budget for lunch. Contented, and went to bowl. Seriously, I am noob at bowling but I still can manage to strike k! However, he pwned me in both games so I had to treat him to nachos combo. Went to singtel at TM after that while he went to his henderson bridge. Camped at singtel looking at PRADA, HTC Touch Pro and Xperia. What do they have in common? The oh-so-cool qwerty keypad that I love.

Fell in love with this kind of phones ever seeing blair waldorf do her flip up phone to reply sms action. I want to do that too! There's a price to pay, and I think I'm so gonna get that LG PRADA phone. If not I will not be happy for the rest of my life, I mean seriously!

Today went to school for extension week and sleep my way through the social studies lesson which VT didn't came. Class was discussing class tee and I'm sorta the neutral party. Since no one ever ever did consider about having a polka dot class tee. I mean it's really cool, but everyone just thinks that I'm insane. Anyway, did dissecting of the sheep's heart during BIO SPA, and I tell you chicky is like a mad scientist. Lazy to post up photos, another day! Head to TM after school with jeanette and ate lunch at pizza hut. She had her haircut at anthony hair studio at tampines1 5th level after we bumped into marcus.k outside the toilet at tm. yf joined us shortly after and we were late for our movie, terminator salvation.

Awesome movie! Totally kept me at the edge or in my seat. Spamming popcorn at the exciting scenes, cant imagine how jeanette can actually hear that the guy's name is cutlery!! I was totally laughing out loud. Tried out the jackpot machine after that and got a free 16oz with don't know what combo ticket. Freaking happy, don't know why and I think we attracted like weird glances from everyone around us. Teehee!

Home, sick of extension week. There's shooting comp tomorrow, and I can't believe I haven't lay my hands on Sims3 YET. The wait is killing me.

No comments: