Sunday, July 19, 2009

"If you find a job you love, you'll never work another day in your life." –Confucious

I really hope that this job that I am taking on for the next one year is something that I will love. I do not want to start dreading it and stop looking forward to friday. I enjoy my company the most when i'm in it, and if one day that company is gone I will be gone too. What matters most is what we do now, and not what we have done when we are gone. Let's all work hard, and leave no regrets!

(shiatxzxzxz getting oh-so-emotional these days)

See, I can type one whole paragraph of words after just reading a tweet from jason mraz. Follow me on twitter, if you want. Even though I don't tweet every single minute and @ every single thing. I only tweet for the sake of tweeting and to follow celebrities. I just think that their lives are way too interesting as compared to mine. Sidenote, I'm just gonna laze around today at home once again. Will try to complete most of my homework and prepare for tests before catching harry potter and the goblet of fire on channel 5 at 1945. Flee Fly Flo today(!) Rejected jeanette's offer to spend some time with myself.

Trying to find something to cheer myself up, is Sex and the City the choice?

No comments: