It sucks that you're perceived as ugly when you're just average. I know having a high forehead, lightbrows, small eyes with single eyelids, a big nose, high cheekbones, big face with a not-so-perfect complexion is not helping me, but I just love the way I look.
It doesn't make any sense for people to be saying that " you're quiet today " when you're just engrossed in your book. How much noise do you exactly have to produce while you're reading, no offense a jeanette. DX Had a fantastic bus ride in the evening with my book and bubble tea. Nothing gets better than this, a time spent with yourself. I have been dreaming of going out, stoning at some cafe people watching and doing things, with no company all alone.
With great power, comes great responsibility. Never did manage to forget that line in Spidey, and yes that's what I'm going through right now. Great responsibility for the next one year or so. Not sure whether I am up to it. It simply occurred to me that I am worrying too much. About everything and nothing.
You know that unsettled feeling you get when things are not done, and you do not know when it will be done because it's up to you to decide. When it comes to things you can decide whether you want to get it done and over with you just look away, shunning responsibility. Then it comes things that I really bang on it and wants to do a fantastic awesome job on, minding every single neaty-gritty details that is unnecessary.
It sucks when you know your instincts are true, or at least coming true. Feels that the connection is lost, and you can find no reception. It's like a phone service provided that's disconnected and then every song seems to be talking about you, and your situation. It's hard to find it back even though I've been trying hard. Happiness is doubled when shared sadness shared halved. You were not there.
" Women have lots of ways to feel good about themselves. They have their children and their homes. Men only have one thing -- their jobs. And if a woman takes that away, you can't really expect the man to hang around "
You left me standing there
You didn't even care
You just walked away
I felt so scared
You never even looked back at me
So unaware of how cruel you could be
I was always there
Did you ever care?
One last thing, it sucks to be emotional after always sticking to your belief that it's just the way Cancerians are made.
No comments:
Post a Comment