Do what is right, because it is right.
Spent some time trying to wake up this morning because I wake up at 1300 on average these few days. Having to wake up at 1030 is a chore, in the end only climb out of bed at 1120. In the end was late meeting Jeanette at Tampines MRT station. She was late for 10 minutes too from the meeting time btw.
Met the rest, Xinyi Kamy Benedict Daryl Daniel Wencong Zhengkai for lunch at Suntec City Swensen's. Arcade at Marina Square, won all the daytona's race, HA! Pool for the rest while I went shopping uncontrollably. I am so not interested in playing pool, but went back to capture some photos.














The guys had dinner @ KFC and we walked to Singapore Flyer! ^_^
























Landed on land -_- safely.


(No he's not the next Stamford Raffles)
Slacked around the waters before heading back home.




That sums up the day, and oh. Did I mention I bought a plaid shirt @ Topshop which was at sale. 69 bucks to 39 bucks, how worth.
There was a OMFG moment in my room just now with the printer. My Dajie asked me to print her notes, and I only printed the odd pages first. She thought I clicked the double-sided properties and pressed resume. Out came a photo of a boy's back facing the camera with a building and water feature in the background. Obviously we freaked out, dropped the paper and shout like no business. Until..
My Erjie came and said, " Chey, that one is my project de photo la! " Bursts of laughter, HAHAHA.
Started watching an anime series, Hayate the Combat Butler, yesterday. Love these two upbeat songs!
No comments:
Post a Comment