Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm here for the new era of Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam. This is just the way that I describe when I'm finally free from those books, at least for now until extension week.

Caught (500) days of summer on Friday with my sister @ Orchard. Before that, went for dinner @ ION Swensens. Seriously, I can't stand my sister being a street idiot and saying that I am. (D) How many times did I tell her that it was not there and here, countless. That Swensens was so hidden into the "tunnel" that we took nearly 15 minutes to find it.

Roses are red, Violets are blue, Fuck you whore!
I didn't know it was going to be so freaking funny and was practically smiling to myself through the entire movie.

Best part when we reached home, my sister showed me the photos that she took with the Vistaquest. Goodness, those pictures she took of me, there's no head no tail. Whereas I'm the pro who knows how to use the camera.

She said, "要有accident 才美"
I said, "屁lo, 明明就是你不会用!"

Going out for awhile to get Xinyi's present. 
Happy Birthday!

For now, I'm off to playing with my T-rex and Brachiosauraus.

A pair of heels are just like men. After seeing it for four, five times, you'll think no. When you're thinking yes, it's gone.



No comments: