Monday, November 09, 2009



Class chalet yesterday and everyone were saying that Tzeyeng and I were being TaiTais. Seriously, not that I do not want to help but there's nothing much to help. All those standing around were not doing anything actually, but they seem busy as compared to us sitting around.

When I show the class photo to my mum and ask her to spot Miss Mong, she could not point her out. Even though my mum has not seen Miss Mong before, I guess Miss Mong still look too young or maybe it's her size that makes her look like one of us.

Anyway, O'level Chinese paper tomorrow. Did not actually prepare anything since we already had intensive chinese lectures last week. I am afraid of getting the exam procedures wrongly, forgetting about pasting the stickers here and there. All the best and good luck to everyone! (:

No comments: