
My first 3D experience was not so fantastic. After wearing the 3D glasses, I could still see my own glasses. So uncomfortable wearing 2 pair of glasses while looking at objects popping out of the screen, snowflakes flying around and horse's tail smacking right at your face.
Nearly fell asleep halfway through the movie but forced myself not to waste any cent of the 13 bucks. *Paused blogging for half an hour, trying to appreciate music.


Spent these 2 days watching 3 films from Studio Ghibli, Only Yesterday, Ocean Waves and Whisper of the Heart Respectively. Never fails to make me feel boomz. (I dislike Ris Low, but I can't any word to describe the feeling). Next will be Kiki's Delivery Service. Am so looking forward to Kitty Lab from 14 Nov to 29 Nov. Remember the email I applied from Sanriotown which ends with @hellokitty.com.sg, I'm not a diehard fan though. The story is that Dr Kitty was involved in a failed experiment which resulted in an explosion. She's now on a mission to discover her origins and restore her looks. Guess what we're supposed to do? We have to help her via 13 game and activity stations at Kitty Lab.
Best part: The Kitty Cafe station involves you ordering a bowl of virtual ramen, then 'slurping' it up to win the game. My sister and I were practising this just now, and clearly we have no problem slurping up a bowl of ramen.
黄昏后人潮散开 躲在人群里发呆看见你走过来 有好多的期待我应该...天空被蓝色晕开 我们聊得好灿烂怀疑美好的现在 是否应该有期待我说这是今天最寂寞的时候太阳照著你好温柔所有的希望 怎麼被绝望淹没
No comments:
Post a Comment