Happy Birthday Kamy! <3
Treat this as an early birthday present, since I owe you one. Not sure whether you will see this but anyway, yea.
Known you since secondary 1, in the same class, same cca. I've forgotton how I managed to "click" with you since I'm those type of super slow hot person. (Man Shou) Really glad to have you as a good friend, cca mate, table mate (!). Still remember the times we fought, and quarrelled in class about some stuffs which I think are minor, now that I look back. And I think most of the time, the reason was because my words were too harsh even though I did not meant it that way (Kou shi xin fei!).
Bffs quarrel, and then the relationship will get stronger! Glad that we talked about it, instead of shunning the whole matter which will makes things even worse.
Love ya loads and you're so old.
:D
--
Yesterday did not go to school and I guess I'm still able to catch up with my school work, especially a maths with the help of my erjie surprisingly (since she fail her maths for years). Found out that I am in the film course for creative arts and I'm actually quite happy that I did not get my first choice of photography. If not, I will have to worry about getting a camera (._.)!
Woke up at 5+ at the normal time, but went back to sleep after I felt like a cotton. Rofl! Woke up at 11am+ and replied some smses, ate branch and slacked around. Pleaded my sister to borrow Red Cliff since I've been dying to watch it and so she did and I watched. So! the movie's fantastic and I visited the doctor after that. Went home and used the com to edit proposal and asked homework from weiyang. at night eat dinner slacked and used the computer agn!
Checked out some gossips from people magazine and browsed through marc jacobs spring/summer collection'09. Fantastic! Fabulous! Fucking nice! 3Fs HAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment