Yesterday went out to bedok soon after I woke up (Zi Ran Xing). Bedok's a weird place for K,X,J and I to go, but we had to. I woke up at 12.30pm+ and was replying to around 4 sms-es, when I answered kamy's call. Took bus 28 with my mom since she wanted to go walkwalk, and after that arrived 15minutes late (like always). Went ShengSiong and had fun quarreling over erm, sweets and sweets.
Then we headed to my house, and started to pack stuffs while watching charlie and the chocolate factory. I played congkak with kamy, and she played with jeanette. This's the first time they came over and I think the stay's too short! Yor must come more often kay, I shall ask for my mom's permission for cny visiting. HAHAHA
Finished homework and memorised gonghan:D
And hell I want to change my blogsong, but then I've forgotten my username and password. I want to edit proposal, but I can't open the email to see the comments. (Hotmail shiatzx!)
I've link-ed up some of the 3IT-ians while blog-hopping so to my convenience of stalking people's blogs the next time. Woots!
No comments:
Post a Comment