Monday, January 19, 2009

Went shopping yesterday at tm after I told my mum that I have nothing to do. So she merely suggested, go gia gia lor. And I replied " OK! ", and changed my clothes and left house within half an hour. HAHAHA

Bought a new tee for new year's eve reunion dinner at my ahma's house. 1 necklace, 1 pair of earrings from Valerie. Andddddddddddddddddddddddddddd a pink mango tank top. Wanted to buy an orange tank top from Fox but realized that I should not be buying so many clothes since I have so many new clothes.

Tried out cny clothes that saturday and and omg dam chio.
First Day: White Top from topshop, Black Belt from mango, Polka dot skirt from Cotton on, Pink leggings from topshop and black pumps from m)phosis.
Second Day: Black Cardigan from Mango, Red checkered tank top from m)phosis,Black Shorts from Mango and Black Gladiators-sort of sandal from Charles and Keith.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I'm looking forward to cny because I'm wearing NEW CLOTHES + SHOES + ACCESSORIES. OMGOMGOMG! And I still have a white m)phosis shorts,1 black leggings,1 pink mango tank top,1 mango grey top,1 olive green skirt from cotton on which I have not wore yet.

Cny decorations was fun. Cutting and making fishes after I learned from my shifu Ziqin. HAHAHA And we couldn't stand someone of course, like errrrrrrrrrr.

No comments: