Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hail Queen W as she scores well in her geography test. But she is just so going to dread getting back her progress report. I bet she didn't made any progress,owh. She's not going to fail herself and leave any regrets, so she's going to study (that does not mean she's going to quit the com,no she's not).

Just a note to those out there, if you don't ever want people to know what you're writing, then jolly well don't write it. People can just figure out what you're writing,so use your brains. And if ever one day you're asking a favour from me, you jolly well better not hurry me. Because you are ASKING me for a favour.

I just realised that I've met some fantastic people this year, met as in made friends with?
Xavier, Panny, Jac, Nick, Crystal, Daryl, Zyra Di, Efan, Ragon and to those who I never mention your names, you're still in my heart! :D

No comments: