Thursday, September 11, 2008

Once again, hail Queen W as she gets fantastic results. Fantastic in a way that 18/30 and 37.5/40 for biology and maths. Or at least she thinks that it's fantastic. Thank Goodness they don't put a grade for Science, it'll just add like mud to my beautiful shoe. Weird expression but anyways a B4 A1 A1 A1 is good enough for me, I couldn't ask for more.

I totally love the penguin thumbdrive that I bought for 17.90SGD. It's just tooo cute to be resistable and! I don't have a thumbdrive of my own kays. I'm naming my penguin huhnee,with inspiration of dictionary.com and eelin. DX We know something you don't know~ And and you know what's the secret between me and blossom?



. . .


I'm not telling you:P Dream on.
You guys know those freaks who have big ear piercings, let me tell you something.
They're just like having an ass hole in their ear :Said by Queen W,extracted from the msn conversation with Xavier.

I got twenty kukus, my malay teacher taught me this.
xoxo,i know you love me. Smartypants

No comments: