Tuesday, September 09, 2008

That's what you get when you put them together.

And I was referring to Joey and Me, no other names mentioned. We make a perfect duo unlike some, you know. Overheating oil and pre-sliced ingredients are just so not ingenious. One fact that you guys should know, do you know why calcium carbonate is an acid. Because . . .

It's a carbonate! Pssh, she taught me that.

If I'm going to update this blog everyday I'll expect you guys to read every word I write hor. Currently finding new blogskin which will brighten up my screen and check out the new episode of gossip girl! :D Simply too hot to be resistable. Don't say I don't share the good stuffs, there you go.

And if one day Envie says that she's going hiatus, she's just lying through her teeeth .(I wanted to say nose, blame pinocchio)

No comments: