Here I am again. I bet I must have put on like tons of weight. Eating mac breakfast in the morning with kamy before HSK: Sausage Mcmuffin with Egg. Went to school and joey ong called me when I was walking towards the canteen.
" Wai Ting, ni zai na li? " I thought she was trying to hurry me, but she just wanted me to tie her hair. You must go learn how to tie your hair a, next year don't have me see how you survive! Sat for HSK and slept like almost half the time, and there's one question with the name wang feng. HAHA, qianhui was giggling as usual.
After HSK, went to Suntec City Mall with Blos, Nic and Kamy. Kamy and I went around laughing at how fat people were especially the first two who were in the queue. When we were gone, Blos told us that this guy who were queueing behind us was super rude to his. Apparently he told his mum that, " money money money, you like money so much next time you die I burn for you la " Omy, I would have slept him if I were his mother. But well, I'm not and I'm relieved about that.
Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Kamy for daoing you, cause I thought you were not happy about something, and I very scared to talk to you. Gomenasai! Blame Nicholas for not feeling guilty and staring at some naked mannequin with big eyes like this O_O. Blossom offered tissue in the least, and and you should have talk to us, instead of keeping quiet. But anyways, it would be MUCH MORE fun with you!
After lunch, which was a grilled fish set with 2sides: spaghetti and coleslaw which only cost $5.50, we decided to go build a bear and toys r us. We are deprived of our childhood, or at least I am. They watched cartoons which I have never watch before. Aww,nevermind I'll try to catch up with my age! I'll try to upload pictures later (it is ignoring me), which includes a very funny fake hannah montana. HAHAHAHA.
Blossom wanted to find a place to sit down and gossip and Nicholas said Follow me. You might have guess that he brought us to some nice place with nice ambience but no. He brought us to this few seats with many children and parents around. What a nice place to gossip, but in the end we went to Marina Square and thought of bowling. So while waiting for the person to call us or Nicholas you can say, we sat there and gossip. We went to the toilet and it was like so long before we were done. We walked back to the bowling alley and the person called Nicholas. He picked up the call infront of the man, HAHA.
Bowling was so fun that we decided to extend from 2games to 3. My score was a pathetic 77 70 68. But I won the last match! Nicholas striked once. I love when it was my turn and the thing keep getting stuck. So I get to throw another time and spare it:D ! Nicholas is so fake, he bowl as if he's like a pro but actually it either go to the gutter or to the side. And it was always a couple beside our lane. Then there was many angmoh kids playing at first, and they left without finishing the game! We asked the personnel whether we can help bowl but he say " I think going to nomore. " Argh.
Went to dinner after that at pizza hut after queueing for like near 45minutes. We settle for a 4-person meal and 2desserts. We took like 2hours to eat, and all I can say was that Nicholas ate like so much. The bill went up to $68.68 when there was only the 3 of us. I was left with $10.05 and oweing Nicholas $4 in the end. But it has been so long since I went out and have some fun! The whole pizza hut's customers changed after we finished eating. That means when we first in there was this bunch of customers, but after we finished eating, those bunch of customers have disappeared. After that we went to the toilet again. Blos and Nic wanted to put the poster into my bag. So I continued walking to the ladies and Nic nearly went into the toilet because he failed to put the poster into my bag. In the end, Blos helped him! >:D
Walked down City link and went into HMV, Blossom and Nicholas sucked at Xbox guitar hero without the guitar. HAHA! Mrt-ed and bus-ed home, reached at around 11.
Many funny things happened throughout the day, but I just forgot what they were.
Love you guys! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment