I was cheated of my feelings! My sister decided not to go to Orchard today since she was drop dead tired from yesterday's gathering. This means that I'm not gonna get my new clothes, and I seriously do need some for CNY.
Yesterday Christmas gathering at Laura's house was great. Watched Rule Number One and Connected. I think I'm the only one who has her eyes stick on the tv screen the whole time. I do love movies a lot (Watched The Break Up the day before). Rule Number One ending sucks because it has two endings. The movie should have just ended after the first ending since the second ending was kinda worse. Connected is alright, and DaS kept saying "Xian Sheng, Xian Sheng" at the first part of the movie.
After the movie played the baby photos game and gift exchange. I got Blossom's Cd Pink Cd Case. And then grabbed some food, and played one round of manjong. Slacked around and went to Katong Shopping Centre with the guys with Kamy. Katong Shopping Centre is a bad place, with many crooks. They do look like they are, and Rongda kept looking at guys. Asking who is more shuai, which type of guys you like. -.-
Left at around 5.30 and bus-ed home.
Today's Christmas Eve and I really do want to get my ass off this chair, out with somebody. Tsk and tomorrow my family will be heading to Changi for dinner. What a different Christmas.
Favourite Playlist, Period.
Twilight Playlist
No comments:
Post a Comment