Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Xmas.:D

This might be what most of you guys received as my sms. Well, I think All? Went Changi Village for dinner, and I'm not delighted at the other type of Xmas. The place was smoky,and there's people walking behind your back always.

Re-watched Hana Yori Dango the movie today, loaded Twilight. Maybe rewatching it again someday. Watched The Cat Returns, Tales from EarthSea, and The Holiday yesterday. Thanks to the holiday that I've got the mood for Xmas.

Read my chat logs yesterday and I realized that I'm so anti-social last time, I think... I've talked to so little people. Last year my chat logs' size are about 1MB+ per month, but now my chat logs' size are 10MB+ per month. Vast difference. And I thanked all people who talk to me.

Dear Santa

I hope that you have eyes to see that I'm writing to you. Who knows whether Santa is not blind just like reindeers always get lost (MI LU). :3 I hope that I will have as fantastic as the friends I have now next year. Good results andddddddddddddddddddd more clothes, new shopping partner. Santa, hopefully I will get to pat your belly one day.

With loads of love
Wai Tingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. (For Santa's Reply)

No comments: