Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I've been watching seriously too much movies these days. Yes, Much! It's uncountable.

My Sassy Girl.
Penelope.
Money No Enough 2
Re-watched Housebunny at Eelin's house.
She's the man.
Step-Up.
Wild Child.
13 Going on 30.
The Notebook.
10 Promises to my dog.
Angus,Thongs and Perfect Snogging.
What happens in Vegas.
Made of Honor.
The Sisterhood of travelling pants (?)

And tomorrow I'm going Vivo with my sisters to watch Cape No.7 and Sky Crawlers. I know,! I've always said that I'm watching Cape No.7 but I never did.

Ben and Jerry's Chunk fest on Saturday was fabulous, and like what my sister said. We're celebrating " Love,Peace, Ice cream and MUD ". People watched at the station for quite a while waiting for my sister's friends. And the EXOTIC flavours from USA were cool. I can't quite remember what I had cause all had VERY LONG NAMES. Peanut Butter Cookie Dough and Chocolate Fudge Brownie Frozen Yogurt. Something like that, I guess..
The FashBash sucks totally, people pushing people. I HATE IT! And therefore my sister and I bought nothing! :D

Photos of Ben and Jerry's in my Sister'sFacebook
Some fantastic photos there.

No comments: