Just back from Kallang Leisure Park and my sisters are watching Soccer now. Singapore VS Vietnam, because we were near the stadium just now. Many red people walking around while we waited for the pathetic shuttle bus with only 6 passengers including us.
Watched Twilight in the weird-smelling cinema. Normally I dont have a good sense of smell, but I tried to SMELL. And I was so afraid that the cinema's quality is dam bad, but it turned out to be quite ok. Now I understand why people like to say: You're like my personal brand of heroin. OR something like that, HAHAHAH. Edward Cullen... is... so... white... and he has thick eyebrows!
After movie, went to put our names on the waiting list at kallang bowl and ate at pastamania. Just when I have finished eating, the person called so we went up to bowl. Had 2 games and 1game extended. But we changed lane after the first 2 games cause this RAJ person reserved 6lanes at 7pm. So.. after we changed lane, there were these 3 guys beside us. Those ahbengs-wannabe, but they're stil alright.
It was my turn, but the other act-pro guy wanted to throw, so I waited. Then when he was about to throw, his ball dropped backwards. OK THIS SOUNDS WRONG, I'M LAUGHING TO MY COM. Not his ball but his ball. I wanted to laughed out loud but in the end never la, so bad. (But I tou-xiaoed)
Bought some korean cup noodles, and headed for home. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment