Seriously was kinda freaked out throughout the movie. With many corpse and gross stuffs, nevertheless it was interesting. The ending was sort of sad, if only he could wait a little bit longer. Aww, and I really want to catch Madagascar2 : Escape to Africa real soon. I'm waiting for my beloved dajie to finish off her exams. Shoppinggggggg! <3
And guess what ! I've changed my blogskin once again, since I couldn't figure out a way to fit in my cbox the other round. Now you can start flooding me with those mushy messages that I've not seen for ages. Hoho. Guess it will be another long period of time before I have to change my blogskin.
Yesterday went back to school for banner making. The banner turned out alright? At least it was not a total disaster. Inter-squad banner making is tiresome, trying to get the message across to people. Played heart attack with poker cards and the others played some other card games. Daryl Marcus and Benedict was getting too high when they were playing Stress. Wanted to play Hide and Seek around the school, but oh-well. Blame our school for being so eeeerie.
Missed my Sims2, wonder if Jeanette tortured it! I hope you did not, curse your Sims all die if you do. xD Played Pet Society on Facebook in the afternoon and started to add really random people so that I will have more pets to vist, more coins to earn! Other peeps from other countries are real interesting,judging by their photos. Off to Maple later on as I promised someone.
Any movies to intro? Holidays are a real bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment