Friday, November 14, 2008

Just a simple quick update.
I'm now an integriter, HAHA. Or integritian? I think either way of saying it is weird. Had fun flipping through the year book looking at all my future classmates. But things should not be confirmed yet, later got people appeal also. And I truely think China PRCs are abit omfgosh, don't come kick me out of top 100!

Activity today was quite alright, and yes I did roll on the service road. If you missed that good for you! People, note what was in the sms that was forwarded down. Cls expect to see many faces today, but I didn't see many lei. I did alot ! Why you all never make faces. !!

Went Kallang KFC to eat after checking streaming results. I fear chicken bone. >< They so kelian let us eat, then we still there grinding our teeth against the bone. Actually, I don't really know what I'm saying la. Talk for like near 1Hour. Bus-ed with Kamy and Jeanette, talked all the way. From grandma's saggy breast to theme park. Hoho :D We're going to Escape Theme Park next wednesday if all goes well.

Sec3s books are so expensive, not that I don't have the money to buy but I'm just saying so. Most probably I'm gonna buy my books on monday since I'm going to school for banner making for open house. Design of the banner would be in rainbow colours with the slogan, " Colourful. Wonderful. Beautiful. NPCC. " Life in NPCC is colourful, everything is wonderful and you'll meet beautiful people like me! :3

Chalet was fun! Even though I stayed over for 1night and went home the next afternoon. On Monday, I didn't want to go out since I was having Bleeding Love ( if you get what I mean :P ) and it was raining. So, met up with Brenda Jessica and Joey in the morning at pasir ris. Reached Chalet and I thought Isnt this a house, it's bigger than my house! After that slacked around at the lounge, learn how to play manjong. And bowled at Ehub, my score was 81 81 87 89 if I'm not wrong. I'm not a good bowler but my record is 112. Went to buy some tidbits and drinks at fairprice before returning back to chalet. And they nearly end their BBQ! I decided to help out and BBQ my own food. Chicken Wingsssssss, it tasted sweeet. After that I went to bathe, but before I bathed. . Joey's mother say I MEI LEI. HAHAHA.

( Maybe she never see properly la hor, but most probably is cause I really mei, WAHAHA. )

Failed attempt of horror movie cause it was boring. Watched 100% Entertainment at 1am with Kamy Joey and half-asleep Nicholas. Not sure at which moment he's awake/asleep. Laughed at JJ and Show. Fell asleep soon after some disturbance and woke up at 6am. To off the alarm, actually wanted to order Macs Breakfast. In the end slept till 9+am. Slacked around till 4pm+ then went home. Hoho.

Daily routine of Internet.
Facebook ( Pet Society ), Youtube ( Kang Xi Lai Le ), Gossip Girl On Tuesday, Miss No Good + Another New Show Ft. my Laogong <3.

Changing blogskin soon. .
(Actually Depends La)

No comments: