Saturday, November 01, 2008


I still love chinese songs as much as I love my english songs.

Currently: Looking for Blogskin, Waiting for my Sims2, Finding Entertainment.

Let me backtrack a bit, since I've got nothing much to do.





ATC was quite fun and tiring. I hate the sandfly bites and upon thinking that I have to get back there next year, is freaking me out!

Today, went back to school for traffic control duty for CHUNG CHENG OPEN HOUSE'08. Apparently I thought it would be more crowded and busting with activities, I didn't know all the booths were confined in the concourse. Nevertheless, did enjoy doing traffic control duty.
Yesterday, went to Seng Kang community hub for SANA course. It was really interesting? Especially the people from other schools, and I met my camp group mate from telok kurau secondary. It was surprising that he still remember my name (I also remember his! ) There was really funny people that made me crack a laugh. After SANA course, I went back to Chung Cheng to join activity's netball. See, I love my CCA <3

Some Random Stuffs:
Hazwan smsed me this morning to ask for Zhenju's number. Apparently he's desperate for a job. Good luck in your job-hunting. He asked me to inform him if any of my friends got a job. So. . if you got a job and see this, please kindly tell me.

No comments: