Sunday, November 23, 2008

Too much has happened the past few days, and I just simply love the holidays. ( When I'm out and about )

Wednesday went to Escape Theme Park supposedly with Kamy Jean and Xinyi. In the end after an hour plus of suffering at ETP, we decided to head over to Wild Wild Wet after lunch at Orange Julius.
Before that, Jean and Xinyi went to buy this 2 Tees at Giordano, and the price on the receipt was $8.000! o_o And I said " Woa ! Yor dam rich sia, but one tee 8000 dollars. " The Cashier Guy look dam hoho when he heard what I said.

WWW was so much more fun than ETP! After that Jean started walking around the shops at downtown east trying to buy clothes, when she don't have a single buck on her. Found out that Xinyi was such a good liar! She told her mum that she hadn't bought at clothes, and she was still eating. Jean bought a tee at this shop and we headed to Ehub. Jean bought a short and I bought another short at the fairprice there. Dont mind the price of 13.90, but still it was a nice pair of shorts.

Walked home from Ehub with a cup of Chocolate Milk Tea.

Friday had Npcc activity, and got my new rank! Elatedddddddddddddddddddddddd :D After activity, went to MOS burger at PP to have lunch. Sat there from 1+ till 3+ talking about hair, sims and dreams ? Jean is naive to think that those type of hair are natural. ( inside joke shh ) Bus-ed to Tampines Interchange with Jean and Kamy. Talked all the way home. Went home bathed and slept like a pig.

Saturday morning woke up and mum showed me this shorts she bought me from the market. Another cheap but nice pair of shorts! 13dollars, black striped. 2nd shorts of the week.

Today went shopping with Erjie and mum at Marina Sq, Suntec City, Tampines Mall. Sister was trying to look for pants that can fit her. She bought 1harem pants at Zara, about 75dollars? 1 top at POA 55.20. 1jeans at Mango 75dollars. Heels at Charles&Keith 59.90. I bought 1mango shorts, 50dollars. 1mango jeans, 79dollars. Black Sandal-like at Charles&Keith 39.90. Woooooots! .
Stupid sister made me shout on the escalator at CityLink. She merely RAWR! behind me, and I screamed. *no face!

Next weeek returning to school to see them having fancy activity? Andddd out to movie with Dajie on Wednesday. :DD

No comments: