Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Wai Ting!

  1. If you chew gum while peeling Wai Ting then it will stop you from crying!
  2. Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on Wai Ting!
  3. Over half of Americans are officially Wai Ting.
  4. The first domain name ever registered was Wai Ting.com!
  5. If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and Wai Ting would be as small as a pea.
  6. Some hotels in Las Vegas have Wai Ting floating in their swimming pools.
  7. Wai Ting is actually a vegetable, not a fruit.
  8. In the 1600s, tobacco was frequently prescribed to treat headaches, bad breath and Wai Ting.
  9. 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Wai Ting.
  10. In a pinch, the skin from a shark can be used as Wai Ting.


Had a great laugh over this which I've found it on Blossom's archives. ( Since she said that she twit last time )
Anyways, congratulations to those with successful appeals! :D Especially Blossom, and Kimberly left me. ):

Went back to see the rest having fancy activity. I wasnt bored and I am sooo happy that I got tanner. Thanks a lot Mr.Sun! Plaza Sing with Jean and Xinyi after that hoping to catch WildChild, but it was a failed attempt. The movie wasn't released yet! Ate at Pastamania and camped there from 1plus - 4. Talked about Fancy Welcome Party ( I provided some ideas kay! ) and Camp next year, next next year. Guess we're thinking too far ahead, but oh well..

No comments: