











-
Omygosh, loads of photos and it took me such a long time to get them posted up. Sports day was fun(!) Grooving along with the music, cam-whoring, laughing at casualties, spotting shuai ges was what we did, or maybe I did.
In the morning had brunch and toured Tampines1, was super duper excited. My legs were already itching for some exercise even before xinyi and kamy reached. Ate ate subway and headed to Bedok Stadium.
After the sports day headed to tampines with upper east siders, with daryl alighting earlier and ben going home soon after. Only marcus was willing to follow us around while we look at clothes, mostly ladies'. Uniqlo is dam kua zhang, and I swear on Saturday if I queued and got in, only when I shop till my hands are full then I will come out. I mean my hands doesn't have to be full, but I have to be contented at least. :D
Went home shortly after that with a list of things that I want to buy. I am still considering though, as my mum was saying that I have been shopping and heading out nowadays. O.O
Movie tomorrow with blossom and eelin. CAN'T WAIT D:D






































No comments:
Post a Comment