Wednesday, April 08, 2009

omg currently listening to muttons to midnight uh, but I've something to say.

Happy Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANETTE! :D
my super chio girlfriend<3
I am so gonna give you your present at the end of the year, stop pressing me for it. And you should be glad that I treat you to dinner, not because you asked the wushu guy to shoo! Hehe, stay chio and busty. XD

-
Conspiracies and conflicts this week is solved. Dust to ashes or don't know what, but I'm so glad. We're like so matured HAHAHA. 

Plans for this week are more or less confirmed!
Brunch tomorrow morning with kamy & xinyi. Sports day(!) and I swear kamy jean and I are going to stroll Tampines1 one round tomorrow.
Movie friday with blossom and eelin at Marina Square.
Shopping saturday with tzeyeng marmie at Tampines1.

Hell there's like 9 tests for me, if you include the 2 SGT promotion/2nd class drill badge test.
Tuesday, A maths & English Timed Compre.
Wednesday, Social Studies.
Thursday, Geography & Chemistry.
Friday, H.Chinese & Biology.
Saturday, SGT Promotion & 2nd Class Drill Badge Tests

x.x

No comments: