
Happy Birthday DAJIE!:D
and weikian CL.
HAHAHA! Loads of hong ji dans and mee sua k.
-





My sunday was hijacked with my aunties cousins niece and nephew visiting my house soon after I posted the previous post. Of course my homework was left until they went home, and meanwhile my cuties were entertaining. Oliver snatched my com using it to watch his ultraman. Does he not watch powerpuff girls (cause I think they rock)? Tiffany is so much much more cuter when she's smiling(!)
After cutting my ingrown toenail, my toe is hurting so much that even when I'm not touching it, my toe has got a heartbeat. HAHAHA, and I've got the first ever 24/25 for my maths matrix test. Ever since secondary school, I hardly ever see this kind of score. I'm super uber fricking happy, even though it's just a quiz.
Becoming quite a mugger nowadays, completing my homework on time and studying for almost every test and quiz (they are exceptions though) :D
No comments:
Post a Comment