Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am a pig and I love to sleep.
I spent the 12hours yesterday + today sleeping from 5pm to 5am, waking up in between at around 8+,12+ and 2+ texting people. Realised I'm like super duper uber tired nowadays and my mama said she woke me up and 6pm but I didn't know. How was that even possible la...(!) Screwed up Chemistry test after my mind blanked out, I did study k.

Mathematics test tomorrow on chapter 4,5,7: Coordinate Geometry, Matrices,Linear Graphs respectively. Finished revising chapters 4 and 5 within 1.5hours, going to visit ace-learning to revise my linear graphs. x.x I'm such a mugger because I can't afford to lose out to all that muggers in my class. Kiasu spirit!

MYEs starting next wednesday and I'm always thinking that it's thursday. 
2904 English Language Paper 1 and 2
3004 Higher Chinese Paper 1 and 2
0405 Additional Mathematics Paper
0505 Social Studies Paper
0605 Chemistry Paper and Higher Chinese Listening Comprehension Paper
0805 Mathematics Paper
1205 Geography Paper
1305 Elective History Paper 
1405 Biology Paper

Oh crap, the last week of the MYEs is torturing. 

June Holidays Schedule:
29-3105 Survival Training Camp @ Pulau Ubin
05-0606 Leadership Course
10-1106 Police Knowledge and Home Front Course
13-1406 Cadet Leader Camp
1606 GOH Training
2306 GOH Training
2606 GOH Training

Goh Training only applies if I am selected for it. Hmm


Ps: huang weiman, we've received your postcard written in noob pencil.

CHIONG A!
The best way out is always through.
Robert Frost

No comments: