


-
Oh can you believe it? It was actually the first ever time in my entire life (I think) that I wore heels and walked a distance over 1m. The heels fricking killed my feet cells I guessed but I'm determined to walk in it. Caught confessions of a shopaholic and luke brandon is hot. The "Luke Brandon" that I have imagined was far more hotter though.
Eelin and blossom left early so I was alone and shopping. Bought a new ZARA long tee for 39.90, and I'm gonna wear it tomorrow with my orange leggings. Bumped into joey.l huixuan and their other friend at tampines1 when I was looking for snacks to buy home. What a small world, and tampines is getting super crowded these few days. I can't even walk at my normal speed uh.
Am now resting my exhausted feet and self-entertaining. And you will never imagine what I saw when I was blog-surfing. You're just giving me another chance to bitch about you uh. :D I'm being such a bitch but I fricking hell don't give a damn!
To think I've actually said that I want to chiong homework today,hmm...(!) Gonna check out those fashion blogs that were mentioned in the latest issue of SEVENTEEN.
woots
No comments:
Post a Comment