Monday, April 20, 2009

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


-
I'm a camwhore, I don't deny the fact! Taken before I went to catch 17again with my erjie at Tampines Mall. Rare occasion uh, and it is a nice movie. Some funny and some heartwarming parts. Class phototaking today was uber fun and I guess I'm gonna be uber chio k. My bhb disease acting again, don't mind me. 

During assembly Mrs Cheng talked to us about the exchange programme with China and I'm so interested in the Fudan High School in Shanghai,China. Mama said that 6weeks is long but I guess it's worth it? Hmm, and the fact that MOE is going to subsidise 80% and we will only have to play 1000 for SQ plane ticket and 500 for on-shore expenses is so so tempting.

Am gonna mug hard for the rest of the year and hopefully hsin lao shi will nominate me! I know she loves me, since she has nominated me for that SPH interview that time. Oh and not to boast, I have got a 21/25 for my biology nutrients test. Hip-hip hurray!

No comments: